radio x sucht Netzwerkadministrator/in für die Räume der Geschäftsstelle und Sendebetrieb in der Kurfürstenstraße.
- gerne Student/in (IT oder Ähnliches)
- Kenntnisse/Erfahrungen mit Windowsnetzwerken (Windows Active Directory & Server)
- Kenntnisse/Erfahrung mit Windows-Betriebssystemen als Client-Rechner
- Grundkenntnisse MS Exchange Server
- Kenntnisse Netzwerkdrucker
- Zeitaufwand: nach Bedarf (im Schnitt ca. 10-15 h / Quartal)
Falls Ihr Interesse habt, könnt ihr Euch gerne
in unserem >> Büro in der Kurfürstenstraße melden.
Here on radio x on World Radio Day 2017:
International Exchange of Non-commercial Radio Shows
radio x is participating in the WRD with several other radio stations from Austria, Germany, Greece, Scotland, Spain and the USA.
radio x World Radio Day Program Schedule (CET)
- 2 pm: radio x presents the World Radio Day 2017
- 3 pm: radioYpsilon (Hollabrunn, Austria) → read more
- 4 pm: Radio Z (Nürnberg, Germany) → read more
- 5 pm: Beton7ArtRadio (Athens, Greece) → read more
- 6 pm: radio x - x wie raus (the Frankfurt event magazine)
- 7 pm: radio x - Double Diamond (Frankfurt, Germany) → read more
- 8 pm: WFMU (Jersey City, NJ, USA) → read more
- 9 pm: Radio Finlandia (Malaga, Spain) → read more
- 10 pm: Subcity Radio (Glasgow, Scotland) → read more
Due to the fact that all involved radio stations are non-commercial and independent, our program will include various topics from politics, culture to social issues and different types of music.
Within this program, every station is able to voice their own opinion and individual style of broadcasting. Furthermore, every radio show will involve the local language of the respective radio stations that are part of this program.
For radio x one of our music magazine shows Der Himmel geht weiter - Double Diamond produced a one hour radio show to be broadcasted for us at radio x as well as worldwide to represent radio x on world radio day.
About the World Radio Day:
"13 February is World Radio Day - a day to celebrate radio as a medium; to improve international cooperation between broadcasters; and to encourage major networks and community radio alike to promote access to information, freedom of expression and gender equality over the airwaves.
Radio is the mass media reaching the widest audience in the world. It is also recognized as a powerful communication tool and a low cost medium.
On 14 January 2013, the United Nations General Assembly formally endorsed UNESCO’s proclamation of World Radio Day. During its 67th Session, the UN General Assembly endorsed the resolution adopted during the 36th session of the UNESCO General Conference, proclaiming 13 February, the day United Nations Radio was established in 1946, as World Radio Day." (reference: www.diamundialradio.org)